1. Client must provide a minimum payment of $150 to open a file in our office. This retainer fee is non-refundable.
2. All fees must be paid before the case will be filed.
3. In cases involving minor children, Children First classes must be completed by both parents before the case will be filed.
4. A client may close an uncontested divorce file by written notice. A refund of fees will be issued minus the non-refundable $150 retainer fee.
5. Refunds on a contested matter will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Fees and Hourly Rates:
Uncontested Divorce Case without Children: $330 plus court filing fees.
Uncontested Divorce Case with Children: $430 plus court filing fees.
Joint Custody agreement with no child support: $500 (No guarantee of acceptance by Court).
Specific or modified visitation schedule: $150
Additional court appearance: $150.
Contested Divorce Case* $60 per hour, $500 retainer fee required.
*Client will be billed monthly. If an invoice becomes over 30 days past due, client consents to the attorney withdrawing from the case and closing the file.
Divorce Intake Sheet
Please download the Form below and complete all information:
For more information on how we can assist you with a divorce, please fill out the following form and email, mail or fax back to our office at:PO Box 10407 , Peoria , IL 61612-0407 Phone: (309) 689-0116 (309) 689-0787 1-800-461-9402 Fax : (888) 600-1537 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org